The blog post of Ottoman Dynasty Family Tree was uploaded at January 23, 2018 at 10:45 am. This blog post is published under the Ottoman category. Ottoman Dynasty Family Tree is tagged with Ottoman Dynasty Family Tree, Ottoman, Dynasty, Family, Tree..
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Dynastydy•nas•ty (dī′nə stē;[Brit.]also din′ə stē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- a sequence of rulers from the same family, stock, or group: the Ming dynasty.
- the rule of such a sequence.
- a series of members of a family who are distinguished for their success, wealth, etc.
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Treetree (trē),USA pronunciation n., v., treed, tree•ing.
- a plant having a permanently woody main stem or trunk, ordinarily growing to a considerable height, and usually developing branches at some distance from the ground.
- any of various shrubs, bushes, and plants, as the banana, resembling a tree in form and size.
- something resembling a tree in shape, as a clothes tree or a crosstree.
- [Math., Ling.]See tree diagram.
- See family tree.
- a pole, post, beam, bar, handle, or the like, as one forming part of some structure.
- a shoetree or boot tree.
- a saddletree.
- a treelike group of crystals, as one forming in an electrolytic cell.
- a gallows or gibbet.
- the cross on which Christ was crucified.
- a data structure organized like a tree whose nodes store data elements and whose branches represent pointers to other nodes in the tree.
- See Christmas tree.
- up a tree, [Informal.]in a difficult or embarrassing situation;
at a loss;
tree ′like′, adj.
- to drive into or up a tree, as a pursued animal or person.
- [Informal.]to put into a difficult position.
- to stretch or shape on a tree, as a boot.
- to furnish (a structure) with a tree.
Ottoman Dynasty Family Tree have 1 images , they are . Below are the images:
The Ottoman Dynasty Family Tree could be the location that is held because the essential and many sacred area of the household since it is a retreat where the men, obviously you and your spouse reside. Because of this place's importance, it deserves care while retaining the most effective and properly -made parts of the house. And surprising your companion is among the best methods to start modifying your master bedroom style.
You'll find enough tips for your master suite design that you might be complicated which kind to decide on and can choose from. Patterns and types like inside other homes' interior, your bedroom warrants the very best design and design.
Some quality style which will enable you to should be used by you as well as relax and your companion uses the bedroom as the place that is finest to refresh at the conclusion of your day. Peaceful patterns, standard nevertheless distinctive, infrequent artwork, along with the toned features of the master suite design help it become where for-you both.
Walls and roof must be colored with hues that must definitely be jive with everything while in the bedroom. Contemplate what sort of feelings may come for both your companion and you as well as in colour. You are able to choose color that can add the sense of drama and luxury from the master suite, and live, relax, natural.