Chief Technology Officer was posted at January 6, 2018 at 3:54 pm. This image is posted under the Office category. Chief Technology Officer is tagged with Chief Technology Officer, Chief, Technology, Officer..
Chiefchief (chēf ),USA pronunciation n.
- the head or leader of an organized body of people;
the person highest in authority: the chief of police.
- the head or ruler of a tribe or clan: an Indian chief.
- (cap.) [U.S. Army.]a title of some advisers to the Chief of Staff, who do not, in most instances, command the troop units of their arms or services: Chief of Engineers; Chief Signal Officer.
- boss or leader: We'll have to talk to the chief about this.
- the upper area of an escutcheon.
- an ordinary occupying this area.
- in chief:
- in the chief position;
highest in rank (used in combination): editor in chief; commander in chief.
- [Heraldry.]in the upper part of an escutcheon.
- highest in rank or authority: the chief priest; the chief administrator.
- most important;
principal: his chief merit; the chief difficulty.
Technologytech•nol•o•gy (tek nol′ə jē),USA pronunciation n.
- the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
- the terminology of an art, science, etc.;
- a technological process, invention, method, or the like.
- the sum of the ways in which social groups provide themselves with the material objects of their civilization.
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
This blog post of Chief Technology Officer have 1 attachments , they are . Below are the images:
One of many most significant things while in the Chief Technology Officer, specifically the modern kitchen is established suitable illumination bulbs. Its functionality, along with helping the light, the light also can enhance the sophisticated look of your kitchen. Lights are ideal as it can make stunning for the present day cooking area is not faint and gentle to reasonable lighting, but in addition do not allow it to be also vibrant.
Often the supplement of ornamental lamps also can increase the attraction of modern home style in addition to utilizing the variety downlight. For that, you just alter the sort of light layout with a modern kitchen at home. Popular in this region, made contemporary contemporary home layout that was minimalist. Consequently, the lamps employed are basic types with lamp contemporary layout that is contemporary or minimum light.
In the modern home needs to have two aspects of lighting lighting aimed lighting and extensive. Comprehensive program lighting to illuminate the entire space interior contemporary home, while the lamp for lighting a to help smooth the game of cooking favorites.